8.26.2009

Robert popped the question: San Jose Engagement Photography

I have known Robert for over ten years, and I am happy that he is now engaged to Tiffany! Robert was the best man at my own wedding, and now my husband can return the favor! The two of them have known each other since kindergarten!
Robert and Tiffany are a great couple! They met while playing softball at Twin Creeks, so we decided to take some softball shots of them together, and then some more intimate pictures. These are just a few highlights from our time together. Congrats you two! We wish you both all the best!









Aren't her eyes mesmerizing here?



I love this capture! It's so real and intimate.







My FAV!!!


We ended our session on the swings... we even had to wait in line because there were so many kids out!



We had a great time, guys! Congrats again!!

No comments: