9.01.2009

Scrap-tastic! Jill's scrapbooked wedding album

Okay, so one of the reasons my summer blogging was put on hold, was due to crafts. I really do love to scrapbook! Even though I have yet to make myself a scrapbook, I love to give them as gifts. In fact, I spout that it's my patented baby shower gift. Last year I made my first wedding album, and this summer I made my second! Jill remarked how much she liked the one I made for our mutual friend last summer, so when she got engaged to Matt (super great guy), I went a little crazy. These are just the first few pages of her album.
When I design an album I imagine what type of photos will be put on the page. I try to lay everything out, so that the couple can easily add their favorite photos.
Matt and Jill had an absolutely beautiful wedding in San Luis Obispo, and we were glad to be a part of their special day. I can't wait to see the album with pictures in it!
For those of you who are friends of mine on Facebook, I have an album posted there as well.
Enjoy!
Beautiful invitation.
For the bride.
For the groom.
The union of family.
Bridesmaids. Jill had both of her sisters be her maids of honor - how sweet!

Groomsmen.


The grand entrance.

Ceremony

Vows and kiss!

My favorite page, I think. I hope they choose some beautiful black and whites.

No comments: