1.10.2010

Alisa & Greg | San Jose Maternity Photography

Last weekend, I had a great time with my friend Greg and his wife Alisa. They are expecting their first child, a girl, in February. I was so overjoyed to do their maternity session because both of these parents-to-be are SO excited! They brought along their fur-child, Indie too, so we were able to get some "complete" family photos done.

(Oh, and just a side note, I'm playing around with my logo, and I think I've decided to go back to a blog runner.)





The next three shots are some of my favs!!





Alisa really has a beautiful mommy-to-be glow! She's simply lovely!


When I was taking this photo, I had to chop off Greg's head to make light of the height discrepancy because I can totally relate!





To end our day, we trekked out to some random field that I've seen from the freeway! I've been dying to take someone there, and Alisa was brave enough to walk through the mud!



Thanks, Greg and Alisa! I had so much fun with you two, and I wish you all the happiness that parenthood can bring! I can't wait to meet your little blessing!

If you'd like to see some more shots from Alisa and Greg's session, watch this!

No comments: