2.21.2010

Monica & Tony Married | Santa Clara Wedding Photography

Last month we had the pleasure of photographing Monica and Tony's wedding. They were married in the same church as Monica's parents - so sweet! I spent time with Monica's family as Kristin took family shots with the groom, and let me just say that her family is absolutely wonderful. They are incredibly genuine, funny, and sincere, which made my job that much easier.
Here's a short replay of our day together, from dress to dancing.


I LOVED Monica's dress: simple and elegant.




Monica's wedding party was intimate, just her sisters!





I fell in love with the shed in the backyard, and I'm so glad that Monica let me shoot her there!






Monica has the most amazing eyes!





















My favorite shot of the day!









The day was amazing and fun. We wish all the best to the newlyweds!

No comments: