10.13.2009

Barbara & Danny | Half Moon Bay Engagement Photography

Yep, you got it! We drove all the way out to Half Moon Bay to shoot Barbara and Danny's e-session. We had a great time getting to know these two better. We all ran around in the sand, and we ALL got plenty wet! All in good fun, though, and totally worth it!







Okay, so I couldn't wait to post this image so that I could share a sweet story with you all. Barbara's aunt described their relationship as "love at first song." As Danny tells it, it wasn't exactly that easy, but a great start. I think that that is just too cute, so I asked the couple to bring their ipods to capture this totally cute pic! I love it when I can share something personal about a couple with them, and I am even more stoked when I can incorporate it into their engagement/wedding memories.










And, as always, I'll end with my favorite from our day:





Thanks, Danny and Barbara! We can't wait for your wedding in just a few weeks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty and soft. Romantic and story telling. Awesome!