10.04.2009

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month


October is breast cancer awareness month, and Cat Logan Photography is proud to be a participating Think Pink Photography participating photographer. (Please follow the link to learn more.)
As someone whose mother and grandmother have battled breast cancer, this cause is very near and dear to me. Since I understand the emotional struggle that this time can have on an individual and family, I would especially like to promote the Think Pink Photography special this month.
If you have been diagnosed with, or completed treatment for, breast cancer in the last 12 months, then you will be honored with a FREE portrait session from Cat Logan Photography. This session is to document the fight before or during treatment, OR to celebrate the victory afterwards. You will also receive 10 4x6 prints from your session, as well as 15% any further print purchases, but no purchase is required.
I am so happy that I can offer such an amazing gift to truly amazing people! The fight against breast cancer continues everyday for many women, and men, around the world, and I am glad that perhaps through photography, I can help ease the pain.

To contact us about a session, please email Kristin at: kristin@catloganphotography.com

No comments: